Most men use regular shampoo to wash their beards, and they are unaware it should not be done. Beard shampoo is one of the most important products in the beard maintenance kit. As beard hair differs greatly from the head hair; it is thicker, coarser, and more susceptible to contamination and environmental hazards, thus needing extra care.
1. The longer the beard, the itchier the face. To avoid dryness and irritation, the beard must be cared for and well-groomed. HiLée Ultra-Soft Beard Shampoo contains organic and natural extracts, which help deal with itchiness and irritation.
2. Thick beard hair traps bacteria and can lead to various infections (and not just of the skin), not just for its owner, but also those around him. Using special beard shampoo at least twice a day cleanses the hair and reduces the risk of infection.
3. Beard hair, due to its thickness and curliness, traps minute food particles and environmental contaminants, as well as droplets of mucus and saliva. The end result is a very fertile breeding ground for bacteria. Regular soap and shampoo are not as effective at cleansing thick beard hair as a specialised shampoo is.
4. Maintaining proper hygienic standards means keeping the beard clean and bacteria-free. Using specialised products for areas they are specifically designed for makes logical sense.
5. Beard Shampoo makes beard hair soft and pliant, easier to groom and shape.
HiLée Ultra-Soft Beard Shampoo is an essential product for the modern bearded man. The organic and natural ingredients contained in the shampoo gently cleanse the hair, while keeping the underlying skin well-moisturised, ensuring proper, gentle care. Due to its neutral pH, Ultra-Soft Beard Shampoo can be used daily.