Safety Razor - Shave Style
Sold out - choose another product
- A safety razor with replaceable blades is a traditional, time-tested shaving instrument. When the handle is twisted, the hinged plates on top open, revealing the cutting head. The razor affords a smooth, clean, and safe shave. Perfectly contoured stubble is no longer a fantasy! And it is much more cost-effective than disposable razors! A hinged-plate system allows for a fast and safe blade replacement. The safety razor is made of chrome, nickel, and silver, with a non-slippery comfort-grip handle. This razor is a great gift for fans of wet shaving.
* Height: 4.2 inches
* Weight: 90g (3.17oz)
* Smooth twist-to-open mechanism
* Materials: head - zinc alloys; handle - brass metal
* Plating: chrome and silver
- The secret to the best shave lies in the fact that it is the razor, not the hand, which does the shaving. The closest shave does not depend on the amount of pressure exerted on the skin, but on the razor's inertia. While shaving, the razor should smoothly glide over skin, with the blade tilted at a 15- to 20-degree angle. For a smooth, easy shave, the edge surface of the blade should not be perfectly parallel to the direction of hair growth, but rotated at a 30- to 40-degree angle, the better to slice through the hair. Prior to shaving, it is important to steam the skin, by taking a hot shower or applying a hot towel to the face for a few minutes. The steam will open up pores and soften the hair, resulting in a smoother, easier shave.
We do not take any responsibility for incorrect usage of this or any other product.
- If used correctly, the razor will provide a smooth, safe, clean shave.